- Run a half marathon
- Visit and camp in the Grand Canyon
- See New England's changing of the leaves.
- Participate in a Texas art fair
Go to Napa Valley and visit different wineries.
- Sell my wedding dress
- Organize my photos in photobooks.
- Join toastmasters.
- Go to a Ramtha retreat.
- Go thru and sort my childhood belongings.
- Start an investment club for women.
- Buy an investment property.
- Make a will.
- There is always enough. Repeat. I will say this whenever I worry about money.
- Groundhog day every month, review goals.
- Write in a blog every week.
- Post a picture for every day.
- Get caught up and keep up with a budget.
- Send birthday cards for a year.
- Stretch often.
- Focus on my art. Find a direction. Walls. Books. Commissions. Explore all of these.
Floss every day. Dentist 2x a year. Just do it.
- Switch to spending cash a week, instead of card.
- Fit into a pair of jeans, size 6. (must be able to zip and sit.)
- Take a multi-vitamin daily.
- Drink water at meals.
- Bring lunch and snacks to work.
- Learn to cook. Cook at home during the week.
- Use coupons!
- Paint 1-2 rooms for a child.
- Illustrate a children's book.
- Change my last name at all remaining institutions.
- Completely revamp my closet and get rid of those little dresses that do not fit anymore.
- Redesign Mom's business cards and brochures. Do a photo shoot.
- Design a garden. Plant.
- Fix our bottom patio into a sanctuary.
Ride the MS 150 from Houston to Austin.
- Do my Yoga DVD for 30 days.
- Rebound 10 minutes a day for 30 days.
- Learn how to train Gizmo.
- Do laundry once a week.
- Wake up at 5am for 30 days.
Complete a half Ironman.
- Save 100 bucks a month.
Improve my swimming stroke in one summer.
- Host a wine tasting at our home.
- Learn how to play Texas Holdem.
- Take the Durango train ride in Colorado.
- Go on a cruise.
- Go to Italy with Charlie.
- Organize closet under the stairs.
- Run 4X a week for 30 minutes.
In 2010 run a marathon. (2011)
- Teach an art class.
- Get caught up on all my commissions. Marla, Tina, Wendy, Lacy, Brandon, H. Aunt.
- Grocery shop once a week.
- Major clean the house when season change.
- Wash all windows on Townhome.
- Keep up my real estate license.
- Update my address book and put into Rollodex.
- List 6 things to do the night before.
- Listen to all my motivational business CD's
- Learn how to weight train.
- Set up garage with cable.
- Buy a treadmill with cash.
- Sing solo Karaoke.
Devise my own training plan.
- Give up "sweets" cold turkey for 30 days.
- Do push-ups after every run.
- Back up and clean up the computer hard drive.
- Read 5 books before purchasing 1.
- Roll all loose change & deposit into savings account.
- Read an article on art once a week.
Join a Masters swim class.
- Go 30 days without watching TV.
- Build up my meditations to 20 minutes a day (and then do it twice a day).
- Fast for 10 days.(Master Cleanse)
- Make a list of menus every week.
- Go on a white water rafting trip.
- Try skiing for the first time.
Take a tennis class. Complete a Triathalon
- Use moisturizer.
- Go to an Astros Spring training game.
See the Astros at Wrigley Field.
- Try scuba diving.
- Research different energy companies.
- Fix our leaky toilets.
- Load my music onto my MP3 player.
- Launch my own business in art.
- Paint the ceiling in my bathroom.
- Finish the hardwood floor edging.
- Sell something every day for 30 days on Ebay.
- Move the rest of my belongings out of Mom's house.
- Sketch in my sketchbook every day for 30 days.
- Make a wedding topper.
- Make a luggage tag.
Take Gizmo to a dog park.
- Go to Destin, Florida.
- Go to a triathlon camp.
- Make a new set 101 goals at the end of 1001 days. :)