1. Complete a full Ironman. I am signed up for Ironman Texas in May. I start training today. Oh Lordy!
2. I will go 30 days of eating vegan. I did this last year and felt so good. I am also starting today using the Kickstart program.
3. Simplify. I want to get rid of excess stuff. Purge, purge and purge. Each month I will focus on a different room of my house. I am fascinated with the minimalist lifestyle
4. 30 days of not eating out. Yup, started this month. Charlie and I have a bet going on. The money we save will go to repairing our finances.
5. Which leads to…cleaning up our finances. This means tracking our spending, creating a budget and stop using credit cards. The basics. I have always been fascinated with investing. Somehow I have lost my way. I will be following this post as my guide.
6. I will get my Comptia A+ Certification. One of the big changes as the result of the airline merger was a change in departments with my company. I am now in technology. Time to focus my attention on developing those skills.
7. I would like to develop my blog. Write more…at least weekly. Document my progress on these goals.
8. I am going to keep my promises. If I say I will show up every day at 8 am, I will do so. Every day.
9. I am going to organize our photos. I need to pay more attention to our memories. Create photo books, or print our photos to put on our walls.
10. I will ensure I carve out time for my loved ones. With all the training for Ironman in the next six month, I want to make sure I do not neglect my peeps.
11. I am going to seek out habits that help me overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite. One of those habits will be to focus on becoming a morning person, another attempt at my goal from 2011.
12. My spiritual life has been seriously neglected. I want to practice meditation again and focusing on the present. I am going to jump start this by participating in Winter Feast for the Soul
The destination will be well worth it.