Friday, September 5, 2008

Raining in the Living Room

Yes, for real. I came home from work today and found it raining in our living room. Our toilet cracked. How does a 30 year old toilet just crack? Beats the heck out of us, but it can and it has happened. Oh, and what a mess it brings. Sigh. Fun stuff. So tomorrow, I get to go shopping for a toilet. I should do a photo documentary of our toilet adventure.

We found out this week that Charlie will not be graduating until December 2010. 2 more years. I am happy that there finally is an end date. It feels good to know. Like the light at the end of a tunnel. Too bad Charlie does not feel that way. I believe 2 years will come and go before we know it and I will enjoy this time as time I will get to spend with him.

Ah, and politics war has begun. It is tough to be so liberal in a conservative state. I am definitely a minority here. I try to be open minded and hear the Repubican's point of view. I watched the Republican convention last night and it didnt do anything for me. All I heard was, military, military and more military. Sigh. It is going to be a long road to the election.

I joined a boot camp this month. Been getting up at 4:55am, 3 times a week. So now I am working out 5-6 times a week since I still have to keep up with my running training. Besides for a small injury that crept up 2 days ago. The working out part is not so bad. Now the diet part, oh, the diet part. That is hard. I get on the wagon, fall off the wagon, jump back on the wagon again. I am not giving up though. I did like the energy I had this week when I ate rabbit food. So there is hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment