Monday, June 29, 2009

New Beginnings.

Well, lately, within the past week, I have been gently nudged by two friends of mine to write in the blog.  I see I may have been gone but not forgotten.  Thank you for the nudges  (you know who you are) and you know it is what I needed.

Tonight is the night for change.  After not having a drop of rain for the month of June, it is raining cats and dogs in some parts of the city.  Except I am hoping we can make it without a drop.  We have a hole in our roof...and Charlie and I are petrified of heights.  Especially on the roof of a 3 story. Someone needs to go up and put a tarp on the roof.  And I would rather that person be a professional roofer than one of us become a lovely Picasso painting on our front lawn.

I have been busy this year of 2009.  I joined Toastmasters. The Kingwood Art Society. Started weight training.  Painted. (Yes, would you believe I have painted?)  And I am going to coach this year for the half marathon.  Exciting stuff, I know.  Finally making some progress with some goals too.  Maybe this is the start of a new beginning...

1 comment: