Saturday, June 30, 2012

Master Cleanse: Day 10

So today is my final day of the Master Cleanse.  I am tempted to add more days only because the past 3 have been such heavy duty detox days.  I had cold-like symptoms with runny nose, sneezing and sore throat.  That has since cleared up after a rough night of eliminations last night. 

But, I have the Freedom Tri tomorrow.  My first triathlon 2 years ago.  Memories...

And it would be good to eat so I can go back to my workout routine.  I have been resting quite a bit this week. Plus it is 4th of July week...

But I am going to miss this sense of calm.  My arm pits don't stink after workouts either!  Isn't that amazing?  Who would have thunk it?  I love not being controlled by food or drink.  I can look at a Starbucks now without turning inside out.  I can look at foods now without them speaking to me.  My sense of smell is super heightened. My skin is super soft and clear.  No energy crashes. No digestive issues like farts or heartburn.  I have had the most deep and intense dreams. My emotions have been easier to control. My tongue is almost pink again. This is going to sound odd but I even felt like my vision was sharper.  So many benefits that I can not help but wonder how much better it gets.

I will weigh myself tomorrow to get the total weight loss...but as of now, I have lost 6.5 pounds. My focus will be to keep this weight off.  So by no means can I go back to the unhealthy way I was eating before. I will try to eat as many raw foods as possible and limit my meats and dairy.  I have my clean slate...and now I just have to keep it pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I
    have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case
    I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you
    write once more soon!
    Also visit my web blog Colon Cleanse

    ReplyDelete