Monday, February 4, 2008

Day one: Wake up early trial

Ok. So I failed on the first day. I was supposed to wake up at 5:15 am. I did not wake up until 6:15am. But I have some pretty good excuses lined up. Ready to hear me out?

  1. We went to the birthday party of our friend Brandon this weekend in Austin. We sang karaoke until the wee hours of the morning. I went to bed close to 4am. It was a blast! My voice was hoarse all day Sunday. Does this mean I can cross this goal off my list? I am undecided, because it is easy to sing in front of friends....but strangers? That is a different story. Maybe I should just modify that goal...

  2. The GIANTS. Need I say more? I was so pumped up last night. It took me awhile to calm down and go to bed. Best Superbowl game ever for me! It was so awesome. And the fact we won $450 in our football pool is gravy...just gravy. :)


Okay, so maybe I only have 2 excuses. But damn it! They are big ones! I was just a wee bit sleep deprived. Not the best time to start this trial, but nevertheless, I still tried.  So, here is the new plan. I woke up at 6:15am this morning. Tomorrow, I will wake up 15 minutes earlier, 6:00am. And then 15 minutes earlier the next day...and so forth, until I can get to 5:15am. And that is when the 30 days will begin. Baby steps to victory! Who is with me?!

Oh, and if you have been wondering about the self portrait project, I am still going strong. I just need to upload those. I will get to them soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment