Monday, March 10, 2008

I got the job!

Yes, you read that correctly, I got that office job I wanted. I now have my very own office...actually it is a cubie...but it is still mine, all mine! I interviewed last Thursday, they told me on Friday, and I was able to start setting up shop today. And on top of that, I still get to finish teaching my class. So I literally have the best of both worlds. I teach my favorite subject this week, First Aid, for the very last time. Today, a flight attendant trainee came up to me after class and told me what a wonderful teacher I was. What a bittersweet feeling! I am so excited to be part of a new team...but I will so miss the teaching life. Sigh. Maybe one day I will be back....

The update on my Honda. They paid for half. So I am still a loyal customer. Now, I would of been a raving customer if they paid for the who she-bang. But, for now, I will just settle for being satisfied customer. Doing my research saved us over 500 bucks. Whew. Thank goodness for that. My CRV is running great now. (Knock on wood.)

Today was such a wonderful day. I am actually looking forward to jumping out of bed tomorrow to go to work. Call me crazy! The daylight savings time is sure a tough adjustment to get used to. So much for me getting up early. I have no idea when I will accomplish that goal. One of these days...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment