Tuesday, December 10, 2013

P90X3: Boom Goes the Dynamite!

It finally arrived today.  And I bought it.  I plan to start on Monday, January 6th.  It will be discounted for the entire month of December. So if you are interested in joining me in my challenge, you have some time to get it here: CLICK ON ME FOR P90X3 DETAILS

Why do I want to try this?

1.) It is 30 minutes a day.  We own P90X, and I have watched my hubby do it and it looked so intense.  I am intimidated to start off with 45-60 minute workouts at that intensity.  30 minutes is more my speed.  I am not a big fan of strength training.  I just want to do enough to get results.  I need to max out my results in the least amount of time. And on the bright side, it is not a graduate program.  Which is good because even though we own P90X and P90X2, I can start with this one.

2.)  I must redeem myself.  I went to a live workshop with Tony Horton to try P90X3.  The workout sadly kicked my butt. This dude knows his stuff.  I was so impressed with his knowledge.  So even though he is silly with a crazy sense of humor, he means business.   I have some serious work to do.

3.) I need serious body sculpting.  Hell, I will be tickled pink to do a pull up.

Yes, one pull up.

I need upper body strength. Plus, I dont want to stop my running, swimming and biking.  I need something where I can do two disciplines in one day because I am not giving up my first loves.  Just not going to happen.

If you get these DVDs let me know.  You will get a calendar and a nutrition plan.  Some box sets come with bonus DVDs and fun extras.  Everyone that buys a DVD set in December will get a cap.

I am going to form a group so we can hold each other accountable. Plus, we will all be pioneers together.  I have never tried P90X before and I want to test it out and see if it lives up to all the hype.  We will have before and after photos.  We will be the proof to see if it really works. We will blazen the path and lead the others to glory.

Ok, so now I am getting carried away.

You get the idea.

Here is the link again:  BUY P90X3 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment