Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow! Record Broken...

Wow, thanks for checking out my artwork everyone.  I have a record of 50 hits in one day.  That is just so cool!  You have all just motivated me to start on the next one tomorrow.  Thank you for that!

Well, we just got the good news.  No merger for Continental.  Woo hoo!  It should be a happy day at work tomorrow.  I am looking forward to no more "doom and gloom" lunch conversations about merging.

We went to the I-fest today for Jenn's birthday.  It was so fun.  The band Taj Mahal played while the sun set into the horizon.  It was a beautiful night.

We had our community clean up day yesterday and our first dodge ball game ever.  I am so sore today.  It was such a good weekend, even though I am hobbling around in pain.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment