Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cayman, baby, Cayman!

We are officially in the Cayman Islands!  It is so gorgeous here.  It is just what we need.  It is going to be a long hot summer, working our butts off and Charlie going to school full time.  I am just soaking up every minute of this...

The condo we are staying in is nice and clean.  The family we are staying with is absolutely wonderful! Charlie and I have been snorkeling like crazy, playing tennis every night and believe it or not, I have still been able to keep up with my running.  Today we spent the day out on the boat snorkeling and playing with the sting rays.  We had a delicious lunch on the beach and then napped on the boat on the way home.  Yesterday we went to a sea turtle farm and we were able to pet live sea turtles and have wild birds eat out of our hands.  The sunsets here have been breathtaking and the best part is...we still have 4 days left of this paradise. 

The gang (there are 6 of us total) has gone out for a sunset walk and I have stayed behind to keep up with this blog.  Marta, the lady who has graciously let us stay with her family has asked me if I am still keeping up with posting in the blog.  So I wanted to write a quick little post just to stay with it, so I can at least keep up with something that I said I was going to do.  So here it is...live from Cayman Island. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment