Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 11: Burn Out

Work is kicking my butt.  This post will be a short one due to me staring at a computer all day long.

I am not getting home until 7pm.  I am on brain overload and feel burned out.

But nevertheless, I am still reaching my goal of getting up at 4:30am.  

I went spinning this morning, and I made it to Masters yesterday.

Masters class yesterday was definitely better than Monday's class.  I took a day off from exercise on Tuesday and could feel a difference with my energy Wednesday morning.  I felt stronger and my endurance lasted longer.  

My new fins were too tight and hurt my feet.  I exchanged them today and will give them another shot tomorrow morning.  Not quite the "wow" I was hoping for, but at least my fins will not be flying off mid-swim anymore.

I have not run yet this week and I feel paranoid I will lose my running conditioning.  I am tempted to go run tonight but I am drained.  I am running a half marathon in Austin. I would feel better about it if I had more time on my feet.  Oh well, I have done this before and I always end up just fine.  Maybe it will do a body good to have a break from running.

No comments:

Post a Comment