Monday, January 7, 2008

Antsy day.


View from Hotel Room



I am sitting here in Sacramento with a 17 hour layover and I am antsy. I have so many options but am unable to make a solid decision. I guess writing in this blog is some kind of decision. Strangest thing happened. I am sitting here relaxed eating my salad when a wave of nervousness came over me. I lost my appetite. Where the heck does that come from? I would like to get to the root of it. I am reading another book called Find Your Focus Zone. It is so interesting! It talks about how TV sucks your energy and makes you feel drained. Sometimes it feels like ADD is an epidemic in today's society. This will be explored better when I do my 30 day, no TV, trial. Just looking ahead to what is to come. I didnt bring my USB cord so I am not able to upload my pictures. But I plan to when I come home. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment