Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 13: Lucky 13

I am hobbling around like an old woman today.  I have just been educated on the existence of a whole new set of muscles that are used while running zig-zags, dodging and leaping over puddles.  And let me tell ya, tonight, they are making sure their voices are heard!  Hence, I did not go to the first day of YMCA boot camp but lucky for me, it was canceled for the week.  Boo-yah!

Today I was daydreaming about my first meal after the 21 day vegan challenge is over, and I find it odd, that all I want is a cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.

I was finally able to attend an Kingwood Art Society meeting tonight and I saw an amazing demonstration with oil paints.  I am so glad I went.  I needed my art fix.  It has been way too long since my last one. Always makes me want to run home and paint.  And I was lucky enough to win the door prize tonight--which happens to be new sketchbook. 

Is that sign from the universe or what?  Sigh.

Breakfast (my appetite was back this morning--and with a vengeance!)
  • Oatmeal with blueberries, bananas, and cinnamon
  • Coffee with non-dairy creamer
  • Blackberries
  • Hummus on whole wheat rice cake
Lunch
  • Leftover linguine with marinara, mushrooms and red peppers
  • Flat bread
  • Coconut water
Snack
  • Dark Chocolate Nugo Bar
  • Green smoothie
  • Handful of almonds
Dinner (Charlie cooked dinner tonight and cleaned the kitchen.  Did I already mention how lucky I am?)
  • Veggie burger with hummus, tomato, spinach, and vegan-naise
  • Oven roasted potatoes with ketchup
  • Bowl of Pomegranates

No comments:

Post a Comment