Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 16: They're Baaaaack!

The cravings are back.  Ugh.  This time, it was for cottage cheese.  I know, could it be any weirder?

My stress level climbed so high today that I questioned why I was doing this again.  Maybe all the feedback on how crazy I am to do this all  is true. I am so close to the end so I do not quite understand where all this weakness is coming from. Must keep going...only 5 more days.

There is quite a bit of change at work. I have a feeling that this added stress is the major monkey wrench in this challenge. I am coming up on another crossroad in my life and that is causing the bulk of my stress. There is the safe choice...and then there is "the leap out of a plane and hope the parachute works" choice. 

One of my favorite movies is called "Fools Rush In".   There is a scene where a homeless man tells Matthew Perry that he looks lost.  All he has to do is follow the signs.  The signs are everywhere.  I see the signs.  Everyday.  But still, I am frozen like a deer in headlights.  I need to make career move that will change my life as I know it. Or maybe not?  I will keep you posted.  Promise.

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon

Lunch
  • Flat bread with hummus
  • Cucumber dipped in hummus
  • Red Pepper
  • Toast with grape jelly 
  • Whole wheat crackers
Snack
  • Handful of almonds
  • Dark chocolate Nugo Bar
Dinner
  • Tofu, satay sauce, mushrooms and Sodu noodles (Japanese noodles)

3 comments:

  1. You can do it Jenny!! You've inspired my food choices through all of this. BTW, I always feel the weakest when the end is in sight...weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god girl - your strength is amazing. I am about to faint from hunger just reading how little you are eating each day. I know that I could not be as strong as you are - so I will just encourage you to do your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. Like you said, only 5 more days and it is over! Just think, you can pig out on ANYTHING you want after the marathon next week. :)

    ReplyDelete