Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 6: Serious Motivation

Okay, today did not start out as I planned.  I wanted to go to my first Masters swim class but could not get out of bed.  So my whole day seemed off.  No workout for me.  I am going to go to bed early tonight, and try my 5am speed work session tomorrow instead.

Tomorrow night I am going to go see the new Hood-to- Coast movie.  I am expecting some serious motivation afterward, and I mean SERIOUS motivation.






Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon

  • Pint of blackberries


Lunch:

  • Leftover vegan mac & cheese with kidney beans

  • Leftover apple, celery and chickpea salad

  • Peach


Snack:

  • Bowl of Almond Honey Bunches of Oats with lite soy milk

  • Handful of almonds


Dinner:

  • Lentil Pasta with carrots, celery, diced tomato, black olive, onion (courtesy of Charlie)

  • Pizza Crust (Yeah, I went to a Houston Racing Triathlon Club tonight and they had free pizza.)

No comments:

Post a Comment